- Doros Polydorou, Alexis Karkotis, Jeffrey Koh (2015) Crossing the disciplines – A framework for Academia in: Digital Humanities: Bridging the Divide ed. Chu-Ren Huang. Springer book series. (Invited, currently in writing)
- Doros Polydorou, Alexis Karkotis (2014) Designing Modular AI Robots Inspired by Amerindian Material Culture In:. Hooman S ed. Cognitive Robotic. Taylor and Francis (2015).
- Doros Polydorou, Tychonas Michailidis, Jamie Bullock (2015) Haptics and the vibrotactile: digital bodily interactivity as creative interplay. In: Salazar N. and Sita P. ed. Digital Movement: Essays in Motion Technology and Performance. Pelgrave (2015).
- Polydorou D, Kenning Zhu, Karkotis A. (2017). “Digital Humanities and Techno-Animism in Wearables: A Case-Study Based collaborative Design Framework for Digitally-Ensouled Jewellery”. Accepted, paper to be presented at HCII 2017, Vancouver. 9 -14th July.
- Hooman S, Polydorou D. (2017). “Crossover of Affective Artificial Intelligence between Robotics Simulator and Games”. Accepted, paper to be presented at SPECOM/ICR-2017, Hertfordshire, 12-16 Sept.
- Polydorou, D, Kenning Zhu, Karkotis A., Antje I., De Main N. (2016). "This is a techno-necklace from my great grandmother" : Animism-Inspired Design Guidelines for Digitally En-souled Jewellery. Paper to be presented at ISEA16. City University of Hong Kong. May 16th - 20th.
- Michailides T., Bullock J., Polydorou D. (2015). Vibrotactile Feedback in Immersive Environments. Paper presentation at Digital Research in the Humanities And Arts, Dublin City University, Dublin on 1 – 3 September.
- Polydorou, D. & Michailidis, T. (2013). Multimodal experience through haptics in dance performance. Paper presentation at the Corporeal Computing: A Performative Archaeology of Digital Gesture, University of Surrey, UK on 2 - 4 September 2013
- Michailidis, T. & Polydorou, D. Bullock, J. (2013). A multimodal integration of sensory feedback modalities for dance performers. Conference proceedings of the FASCINATE 2013 Conference, Falmouth University 28-30 August 2013.
- Hooman Samani, Elham Saadatian, Natalie Pang, Polydorou D., Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Ryohei Nakatsu and Jeffrey Tzu Kwan Valino Koh. (2013) Cultural Robotics: The Culture of Robotics and Robotics in Culture. Int J Adv Robot Syst, 2013, 10:400.
- Hooman Samani, Elham Saadatian, Polydorou D., Newton Fernando, Ryohei Nakatsu (2013) Towards the definition of cultural robotics. In International Conference in Culture and Computing, 2013, 167:168.
- Jeffrey Tzu Kwan Valino Koh; Roshan Lalintha Peiris; Kening Zhu Polydorou D.; Ryohei Nakatsu (2012) Uncovering Analogness and Digitalness in Interactive Media. In the 30th ACM International Conference on Design of Communication Proceedings. SIGDOC 2012, October 03 - 05, Seattle, WA, USA.
- H. A. Samani, J. Koh, E.Saadatian, Polydorou D. (2012) Towards Robotics Leadership: An Analysis of Leadership Characteristics and the Roles Robots Will Inherit in Future Human Society. In Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 7197/2012, 158-165.
- Polydorou D. (2011). Creating an intelligent, interactional 3d space for mixed reality dance performances. International Journal of Arts and Technology (IJART), Special Issue.
- Polydorou D..,Khoo E., Birringer J., Cheok A.D. (2010). Emmeleia: A Platform for Interactive 3d Real Time Performances (Creative Showcase). In 7th International Conference in Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology. ACE2010 Taipei, Taiwan.
- H. A. Samani, Polydorou D., T. Marsh, A. D. Cheok,(2009) Emotional Intelligence Engine for Serious Game, ISAGA 2009, Learn to Game, Game to Learn, International Simulation and Gaming Association , 40th annual conference, Singapore.
- Polydorou D. (2008). Street Games : Preserving Culture Through Gaming (Paper accepted in the proceedings of the conference) 14th International Conference on Virtual Systems and MultiMedia (VSMM ), Limassol, Cyprus.
- Siggraph Asia: “Digital Jewellery: Shifting the attention back to the physical object”. Accepted, Bangkok, 27 – 30 Nov 2017.